The Grace Line
Parish Prayer Requests
Do you have an intention or prayer request you would like our Prayer Warriors to include in prayer? Enter your need or tell us how your prayer has been answered in the space below. (All names submitted will be converted on-line to first and last initial, to protect privacy.)
Prayers will be left on-line for 3 months, then removed.
The Grace Line Prayer Requests:
• Prayers for healing from cancer for D.J. Continuing prayers for S.C for healing from kidney disease. Thank you Jesus for your protection & blessings. (5/8/18)
• Lord I pray for E.C. and K., A., J., and myself. Lord I’m praying for respect, loyalty, blessing, truth, trust, honesty, faith, faithfulness. I pray for our children's success, safety, and protection. Lord I pray help please, please help us. Thank you In Jesus name. Amen. (5/7/18)
• Dear God, A.R. and V.R. need prayer in marriage. For love understanding, communication, respect and trust. Pray against separation and divorce and any other tricks that the devil will try to throw at this couple. Amen. (5/4/18)
• Dear Lord, we come to you today and seek Your promise for reconciliation of T. and A. but not for our selfish reasons but so Your Holy Word can be fulfilled in our lives. In Jesus name, we ask this of You, thank you, Amen. (5/4/18)
• Dear Sisters and brothers Greetings in Our Lord Jesus, Ireland will be having a referendum on May 25th. The people will be going to the polls to decide whether to introduce abortion in to Ireland up to twelve weeks pregnancy. Please pray for the people of Ireland that they will not be influenced by the lies of the media and their political leaders and would vote to reject this evil. Please keep this referendum and the Irish people in your prayers that they would make the right choice. And please pray for me. God bless you. (5/3/18)
• Please pray for my brother R.Z. who is in a hospital in Denver CO with pancreatic and liver cancer. Thank you. (5/2/18)
• Please pray for H.M. to be free of cancer, to be courageous, and to be pain free. (4/29/18)
• Pray that I will be healed from anemia and back strain. Thank you. -C.S., Malaysia-Borneo (4/29/18)
• Please Pray for my Mother D.L. she has mental health issues. thank you very much.
• Please pray for the family of M.H. who passed away unexpectedly. She was 26 years old and leaves behind her husband, the love of her life, and five children, the youngest of whom is a daughter 6 weeks old. Please pray for courage, strength, and energy for her husband so that he may be the parent that his family needs while he is grieving. Please pray for her children, so that they may grieve, heal, and know God's love.
• Good morning. S.S. - a fourth grader at St. Mary School in Westphalia, MI. - suffered a brain aneurysm burst on December 3, 2017. There is some brain activity but she's currently fighting for her life at the hospital. Prayers for her and her family are greatly appreciated. We are praying for the intercession of Solanus Casey to ask God for a miracle for Samantha. Thank you and God bless!
• I suffer from a very severe heart disease. I have been stuck at home for 3 years, hoping that the Virgin Mary may intercede for my healing. I have a pericardial effusion and also some respiratory complications. I have many problems and a lot of suffering within my marriage. I beg you to remember me in your prayers. Thank you very much.
• Please pray for I.H., age four. She is currently at U of M and underwent surgery for severe burns to her body. On the Fourth of July, her little dress started on fire from a lit candle and she suffered severe burns. Please pray for her parents also.
• Hello please could you pray for my husband N. who will soon be having tests to see if he has inherited a gene which predisposes him to motor neurone disease. Please pray that the tests will be negative and that N. does not have this faulty gene thank you for your prayers
• Our family is in need of a home and an income after both my husband and I were hospitalized for serious illnesses. We have children so we beg for your prayers to help us get back on our feet immediately. Thank you for your prayers and may God bless you all!
• Hello, please could you pray for my amazing Dad Jeffrey who has terminal cancer caused by asbestos. His cancer is spreading aggresively and I am asking for prayer for his healing. He is becoming weak and needs physical strength as well as inner healing from cancer. I also pray for a clear mind for my Dad. Thank you so much
• Please pray for healing for my husband's mental and physical problems. Thanks and praise to Jesus and Mary.
• For D.'s drinking problems.
• T.T. Prayers for successful surgery.
• Prayers for J.
• For all those who are suffering physically or spiritually.
• That all young people will be free of the use of excessive technology and will seek face to face contact with people and find fulfillment in living out a Christ Centered lifestyle.
• Please pray for healing for my mother E.J., Lord please remove every pain from my mothers body, please pray for healing for my mothers lungs.
• We are members of the church. My son has been going through a rough patch in his life. He is only 12 going on 13 so it's a difficult time. He has recently put out to the public that he was going to make a YouTube video on killing himself. Please pray for him that he understands that this is not God's plan.
• May all people work together for the building up of His kingdom.
• May the unique gifts and talents of each individual be offered to God, to bring forth His kingdom. May all those who are lost, come to find the comfort and care of our loving Savior. May God's great mercy be poured out generously upon all nations and peoples.
• Please pray for E.S. healing from pain and addiction.
• Please pray for C.D. who is fighting ovarian cancer. She has an appointment today for follow up and her condition is worsening. Give her strength and courage as she faces this difficult journey.
• Lord, we pray that all priests who proclaim and extol Your mercy, will be given a wondrous power; and that You will anoint their words and touch the hearts of those to whom they speak.
• That hardened sinners will repent on hearing of God's unfathomable mercy and the compassion He has for them.
• Please help JW overcome his drinking problem. The alcohol is consuming him and he is not able to witness all of God's glory, because this demon of alcohol is clouding his mind and his behavior. What happened Lord to the son I guarded and raised with a compassionate heart. I don't even know who he is anymore. My heart is on fire, please rescue him, my loving God!
• Dear Prayer Team, I've lost my job after 15 plus years of dedicated service. Also, the men whom laid me off have been very harsh and cold hearted to my personal needs and the needs of my family. They just don't care that I could lose my home and everything. I'm scared. I'm now getting sick and I think this job loss is taking its toll on me. If there is any saving grace, it's the gift and blessing of being laid off during the holiest time of the year, Easter with Holy Week! That's been a gift from God! Please pray I find a job, to support the family, one in which my employer appreciates the work God blesses me with. With love and appreciation, L.D.
• Please pray that I find a job with the U.S. Federal Government soon. Ask God to bless me and to bless my job applications with the U.S. Federal Government so that I am selected and offered a job. In Jesus Name.
• Can you help me with your prayers? I was just laid off from my job March 31, 2017. After 15 years of dedicated service, the company decided I was no longer of any use. Please pray that I don't lose everything. I'm so afraid I'll lose my home and all that I worked hard for. Please pray I find a job immediately. Please pray for my soul, I'm feeling very fragile and don't know where to turn. I feel of no value as I am over 50 and the workforce doesn't seem to value older professional skills. When things turn around, I will write back. It's ironic, I'm lost but found your request for prayer link. God works miraculously. Thank you.
• Please pray for me that God help me to stay strong and touch my heart to remove my pain and heaviness that I feel. Please pray for me, that God grant my prayer that this year I can get scholarship to continue my study abroad.
• Please pray for the family of M.H. who passed away unexpectedly on 3-18-17. She was 26 years old and leaves behind her husband, the love of her life, and five children, the youngest of whom is a daughter 6 weeks old. Please pray for courage, strength, and energy for her husband so that he may be the parent that his family needs while he is grieving. Please pray for her children, so that they may grieve, heal, and know God's love.
• S.H. is currently undergoing testing for a possible blood sugar issue. Please pray that he may realize complete remission and recovery.
• I/we pray for the Repose of the Soul of Sr. C.M., sm. We pray for God's Love and Mercy upon her. I miss her dearly. Amen.
• For the health and recovery of M.N.
• Please pray for my husband I.J. that he will return to our family. That the Lord will illuminate and guide his heart as well as his mind. I pray that all obstacles preventing his return especially shame and pride will be removed so that our marriage and family can be restored. Pray that our son N.J. will know the joy of his father’s presence.
• Please pray for my father, JB, that he is able to find the peace of Jesus for his soul.
• For peace and healing that I know God's plan. For B., that he reaches out to me.
• For S.C. who is facing many health issues and a very high risk pregnancy. Though it is a danger to herself, she is willing to carry the baby to term. Please pray for the life and health of both mother and baby.
• Prayers for J so that he may beat drugs and return to a healthy lifestyle.
• Please pray for L.G. Who is in ICU after cancer surgery unable to breathe on his own. God bless.
• Please pray for my daughter S.C. who will have kidney transplant surgery March 15 and her brother J.S. who is the donor. Thank you. God Bless.
• For my Daughter who wants to start dating and find a good Catholic husband.
• For comfort and strength for my husband M.T. He seems to be fading more each day and to please give me the patience and strength to continue caring for him at home. Thank you Almighty Father, Jesus, Mary and Joseph for hearing my prayers. Amen and Amen
• Please Pray for my Mother D.L., she has mental health issues. Thank you very much.
• Hi, Please pray for my father R.L., he is battling cancer. Thank you very much.
• Please pray for the health of J.C. who is facing newly discovered health challenges.
• Please pray for my family as my husband and I are struggling with our marriage. Please let God show me the right path to take. We have children and I don't want to be divorced but I do not trust him.
• May the prayer warriors pray for me and my health. I am having difficulty with my breathing, and am seeking answers from my doctors. As they run different test. I pray for help and healing in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. Andrea S.
• Please pray for D. H.'s health and successful surgery. Thank you so much.
• Please pray for my friend's wife N. C. she is a loving wife and mother of 5 young children. The doctors say it looks to be cancer in three locations of her body. She is going for biopsies tomorrow please pray for her and her family. Thank you God Bless
• I need immediate help, cancer and shingles have attacked my right eye, I am desperately in need of God's healing grace. Know that I have already received a miracle blessing from this prayer group, prayers are answered much faster where two or more are gathered. Thank you Jesus and Mary.
The prayer of a righteous man has great power in its effects.
Sign-up Here to be a
All you have to do to become an Immaculate Conception Prayer Champion is make a commitment to check this page and pray for the The Grace Line Prayer Requests that are submitted.
Current Prayer Warriors:
Mary Jo Frank
Kathleen Mac Callum Mhor
Deacon Ken Nowicki
Mary Ann Lents
Barbara A. Bemben
Immaculate Conception Catholic Parish - 9764 Dixie Hwy, Ira Township, Michigan 48023 • 586.725.3051