The Grace Line
Parish Prayer Requests
Do you have an intention or prayer request you would like our Prayer Warriors to include in prayer? Enter your need or tell us how your prayer has been answered in the space below. (All names submitted will be converted on-line to first and last initial, to protect privacy.)
Prayers will be left on-line for 3 months, then removed.
The Grace Line Prayer Requests:
• Please pray for me that I can surrender my worries and problems to the Lord and let Him take over. Please pray that God will never forsake me and that he will carry me and my burdens. Please pray for a favorable outcome to a problem we face. (12/11/2018)
• For the conversions of T. and her husband. (11/13/2018)
• Prayers for a fair and just election process and that the candidates most closely aligned with God's will be elected. (11/5/2018)
• Dear friends, I ask for prayers to know better the will of God regarding the graces that I am imploring. (11/2/2018)
• Please pray for the successful cancer surgery, treatment and recovery for my brother. Also, that he return to the Catholic Church. Thank you. (10/31/2018)
• Tough love is hard. Please pray for the conversion of hearts of our sons who have bought into the gay agenda and are ostracizing us, their parents, who don't go along with their thinking. One of the sons is into the SSA (same sex attracted) lifestyle and thinks he is "married." The other son completely accepts this agenda and has turned his kids and himself away from us because of it. Please pray God's abundant grace on two lonely parents during this upcoming holiday season. (10/20/2018)
• Please pray for J.M., who is currently in intensive care. (10/18/2018)
• Please pray for M.E., she suffers from Leukemia. She has been fighting her whole life, (now in her mid-twenties). She is now to the point of loosing body parts due to bone infections. Already loosing part of her foot and Doctors are now looking at taking off another inch. Although she was a person full of hope and has always tried to help the people she is hospitalized with see Jesus in their situation, she is now starting to break, the amputations now our felt with great pain as she sees only more loss. Please pray for a complete healing.
• Dear brothers and sisters, I am catholic from Malaysia. My wife, K. is 5 months pregnant. My baby has both kidneys not functioning. (10/4/2018)
The prayer of a righteous man has great power in its effects.
Sign-up Here to be a
All you have to do to become an Immaculate Conception Prayer Champion is make a commitment to check this page and pray for the The Grace Line Prayer Requests that are submitted.
Current Prayer Warriors:
Mary Jo Frank
Kathleen Mac Callum Mhor
Deacon Ken Nowicki
Mary Ann Lents
Barbara A. Bemben
Immaculate Conception Catholic Parish - 9764 Dixie Hwy, Ira Township, Michigan 48023 • 586.725.3051