Immaculate Conception knows students learn best in an atmosphere where they feel safe, valued and cared for. We set high standards for student behavior and appearance, fostering self-discipline, confidence, responsibility, and respect for all persons.
We have a complete and total commitment to the safety of our students. Every reasonable precaution will be taken to ensure the safety of your child while on our campus. If you ever have questions or concerns about campus safety, please do not hesitate to contact the school office.
Our safety and security practices include, but are not limited to:
• Swipe-card access to main doorways, use of a camera, intercom, and buzzer at the school main entrance
• Protecting God’s Children certification required for all personnel and volunteers
• I-CHAT criminal background survey required for all personnel and volunteers
• Adult supervision for all classes and activities, including lunch and recess
• Regular fire and safety drills
> I-CHAT form
> Protecting God’s Children form
IMMACULATE CONCEPTION CATHOLIC PARISH • 9764 Dixie Highway, Ira Township, Michigan 48023 • 586.725.3051
IMMACULATE CONCEPTION CATHOLIC SCHOOL • 7043 Church Road, Ira Township, Michigan 48023 • 586.725.0078