IMMACULATE CONCEPTION CATHOLIC PARISH
9764 Dixie Highway, Ira Township, MI 48023
Immaculate Conception SCRIP Program
Summer Sales Hours July 8 – August 26:
All sales in the Parish Hall Mondays ONLY – 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Please keep in mind that you can still utilize the ScripNow and Reload options that are available through www.shopwithscrip.com while we are closed during the month of June.
Fall / Winter Sales Hours Beginning September 9th, 2013
Monday - 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Thursday - 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Friday - 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM
We will also be available at the monthly coffee and donuts from 10:30AM to 1:30 PM selling SCRIP. We will have Cash & Carry and will take orders.
For information on our SCRIP program please contact Andrea Burleson, our SCRIP coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our current SCRIP Newsletter
ALL families will need to register online to participate in the SCRIP program (even if they participate in person). Please register at www.shopwithscrip.com Registration information can be found in the handout below.
SCRIP HANDOUT LINK
Order SCRIP On-Line with Great Lakes Scrip
Fun Fact: Great Lakes AKA shopwithscrip.com is a MICHIGAN COMPANY and was launched by Great Lakes Scrip Center to make managing and using scrip even easier. GLSC serves more than 16,500 non-profit organizations representing more than 4 million families across the country.
Go To: www.shopwithscrip.com
IC Enrollment Code – AAAEFLL2716
• You will need to “Create an Account” in the Green Family Sign Up Box.
• In order to buy on-line, you will need to set up a “Presto Pay Account” (You can find this in the light blue box at the top of the screen after creating an account). Presto Pay makes paying easy from your checking account. Great Lakes SCRIP does not accept credit cards.
• With Presto Pay, after your initial set-up, they will have you verify your account, you will need to check your bank account, and report back to www.shopwithscrip.com for the Presto Pay option be complete. You will then be given a 4 digit approval code to provide to Kelley Lovati at email@example.com. Once she puts this in the system, you are ready to shop on-line.
• When you place your orders on-line, you will see “A Rebate Amount”. This is the total percentage that will be deposited with the parish. The parish SCRIP coordinator will then have your 50% deposited toward your “TUITION”or your chosen “PARISH FUND” So if you order from Amazon, and the rebate is 4%, remember that 2% comes back to you for your tuition, or other chosen parish fund.
Two new programs available with www.shopwithscrip.com:
1) “SCRIP Now” – This great program lets you order certain gift cards online and not even wait for them to arrive at IC. You can use these for yourself or as GIFTS for others. They will be electronically mailed to you within minutes. Go to https://www.shopwithscrip.com/whatsnew/scripnowfaq.aspx to find out more about this exciting new program. Keep in mind that we will continue utilizing the process on “Presto Pay” ONLY for this option. It will keep things running smoothly for our Parish SCRIP Program. If you would like to order a “SCRIP Now” gift certificate, you must pay on-line with your checking account. With so many people ordering from school and church, it would be very difficult to keep up with accepting checks for on-line orders.
2) “Re-loadable Cards” – You will be able to re-load certain cards on-line at www.shopwithscrip.com.
Go to http://www.shopwithscrip.com/whatsnew/reloadinfo.aspx for everything you wanted to know about re-loadable cards. This is a great tool! We will again utilize the Presto Pay option ONLY, for this service.